- Student Author(Virtual Presentation)
- Author(Virtual Presentation)
- Student Presenter
- Student Presenter(Virtual Presentation)
- Presenter(Virtual Presentation)
- Student Listener
- Additional Paper
- 550 USD
- 400 USD
- 450 USD
- 350 USD
- 380 USD
- 280 USD
- 300 USD
- 250 USD
- 280 USD
- 350 USD
1. Author registration fee: publication fee (cover a paper within 6 pages), 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on June 11, 2022, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee: 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on June 11, 2022, etc.
3. Listener registration fee: conference attendance, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on June 11, 2022, etc.
4. The paper is limited within 6 pages, and additional page will be charged 50 USD per page.
5. The Early Bird Deadline: March 5, 2022.
6. One registration allows only 1 participant to attend the conference. If co-author or family member would like to attend the conference, welcome to register as the listener. About the listener registration, please click the link as follows to complete the regsitration. After your registration, please send the payment proof to conference secretary by firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only receiving the confirmation from the conference secretary, your registration will be successful.
7. Additional paper registration requires that two papers have the same FIRST authors.
Registration Details for Online Attendance：
Amid the present COVID-19 pandemic’s situation and possible travel restrictions, besides the regular onsite presentation formats (oral presentation), AMMM 2022 will also provide online presentation for presenters who cannot attend the physical conference due to the epidemic.
1. Online Author's Registration Fee: Publication Fee, 15 Minutes' Presentation Time, E-version of Certificate, E-version of Conference Paper Collections, Hard Copy of Conference Proceedings, etc.
2. Online Presenter's Registration Fee: 15 Minutes' Presentation Time, E-version of Certificate, E-version of Conference Paper Collections, etc.
Exclusion of Liability：
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
1. 70% refund for cancellation received before and on May 20, 2022; an administrative fee of 30% registration fee will be applied.
2. NO REFUND for cancellation on and after May 20, 2022.
Conference Site Safety Policy:
In the consideration of the personal and property security belonging to conference participants, please be sure to take the attendance cards during the conference. Unauthorized persons are not permitted to enter the venue. The conference organizers won't accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants.